KAZAKH INVEST NATIONAL CO. AND DAL HOLDING INVESTMENT CO. AGREED TO WORK TOGETHER TO PROMOTE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN KAZAKHSTAN
A Partnership Agreement was signed between Mr. Saparbek TUYAKBAYEV - Chairman of Kazakh Invest National Co. and Mr. Demircan KÖSE – CFO / Advisory Board Member of DAL Holding Investment Co. to make it sure Kazakhstan attracts high-value added Foreign Direct Investments which can play a crucial role in County’s economic transformation and development. DAL Holding Investment Co. shall act as an Independent Partner of Kazakh Invest National Co.
The Parties decided to;
- carry out constant interaction and coordination of efforts regarding prospective investment opportunities in Kazakhstan,
- establish close business ties to promote investment opportunities in Kazakhstan to third party investors, governmental and non-governmental organizations,
- organize seminars, conferences roundtables, briefings within the framework.
The Parties shall pay special attention to
· mining and metallurgy
· chemicals and petrochemicals
· information and communication technologies
· agricultural business
Mr. KÖSE stated “Kazakhstan holds the 1st place in Central Asia for investment climate, among the top 10 reforming countries in the world and ranked as 18th in tax climate in the world. This proven track record combined with the cooperation between Kazakh Invest Co. and DAL Holding Investment Co. shall unfold more opportunities for Kazakhstan.”